Salary Loan (SL)
Interest rates and loan terms
PSMBFI Salary Loan interest is 16% per annum. Loan terms available:
- For loan amount of P50,000.00 and below, payable for a maximum term of 24 months.
- For loan amount of P55,000.00 to P200,000.00, payable for a maximum term of 60 months.
The loan shall be renewable after payment of at least 30% of the total loan amount.
No co-maker required
Qualifying criteria and conditions:
- Must be an Equity Plan member with premium deduction reflected on his/her latest payslip.
- Receiving salary through the Continuous Form Cheques (CFC) for PNP personnel.
- Must not be retiring within a year reckoned from the date of application.
- For PO1, the status of service must be permanent. (Must have order of permanent duty status).
- Lateral entrants in temporary status maybe exempted from the prohibition on contracting of loans under PNP Circular No. 01-2008 if the borrower is a former PNCO and had an existing account with the private lending institution (PLI) he is applying for loan.
- Take home pay after deduction of amortization shall be in accordance with existing PNP directive.
Salary loan requirements
- Accomplished Salary Loan application form and Authority to Deduct (ATD) form (must have the signature of the borrower, the Commanding Officer, and authorized Disbursing Officer).
- Photocopy of PNP ID of borrower (back to b back and not expired with 3 specimen signatures). If not available, any valid IDs and certification that the PNP ID is still being processed.
- Original and photocopy of latest payslip of borrower for the last two (2) months.
- Certificate of Duty Status (Status/Unit Clearance).
- Non-pending case from IAS/RIAS.
With Credit Life Insurance
Credit Life Insurance (CLI) protects the creditor from the outstanding salary loan obligation in case the insured borrower dies before the expiry of the existing loan.